I knew I alway was a loner, but damn. I’m self-containing phenomenal experiences right ow
Alone, unafraid, and unsaid.
What could be better, what more can be done, is there a cost, how often? Better options, weighing options, quantities of options. No hopes up now. Plan but be flexible. Flexible but strict. Strict but fun. Fun but smart. Smart but organized. Organized plan.
Technically there is no "palestinian citizen" under a legal construct because Palestine is not a member of UN, it only has an observer status (thanks to US veto). Palestine has two parts, the west bank and Gaza. while both hamas and fatah has majority in the last election of 2013, Hamas unable to gain international recognition as a government due to it being labelled as a terrorist organisation by foreign nation (it is irony as foreign nations can openly interfere with other nations policy). So the minority Falah government is considered as the formal president of the Palestinian National Authority (PNA). However, the minority government Falah is essentially functionless after 45 PLC (equal to MPs in other countries) has been captured and prisoned by Israel (again, its funny how a diplomatic position personnel of a nation can be captured and detained by another nation) (1). With PNA being defunct, The west bank is basically colonized by Israel. the PLA passport is essentially produced by Israel themselvesthemselves (2). Gazans are not given passports, which is why they are legally termed as "refugees" in media. Most Gazans ended up obtaining passport from other nations, while west banks jews are directly entitled to Israeli passports.
So now back to your question:
as a jew in west bank with Israeli passport (which all of them having it as i said from reference two) they enjoy all benefits of an Israel citizen.
so how about jews in Gaza? prior to 2005, Hamas wasnt as strong as it is today and like the west bank, Gaza was previously colonized by Israel. The Al-Shifa hospital was in fact built by Israel and expanded by Israel prior to 2003). Initially, there were 21 Jew settlements in Gaza. However February 2005, the Ariel Sharon government made a decision to unilaterally enforce Israel citizen to all of them living within this settlement (if they have not obtained one), force them to move to new settlements outside of Gaza and without choice, demolish their existing houses in Gaza (3). in total, 8000 jews were affected by this move.
Post Hamas dominance in Gaza which took of in 2007, there are no documented immigration of jews into Gaza (primarily because they dont have a legal ability to form an immigration unit under international law anyway, and its borders are controlled completely by israel). But Hamas has changed of policy that of interest:
1. in 2017, the Hamas charter, which was considered anti-semitic was widthrawn. Hamas leaders revisited their policy and consider their war are against the state of israel, not towards the jew as a race or judaism as a faith (4).
2. With a new palestinian election planned i 2024 or 2025 (5) , Hamas has soften its policy and the possibility of accepting the two state solution if the 1968 resolutions was respected (6) . In fact, the current war was in fact triggered by Israeli force breaking the truce agreement on 6th october 2023 by demolishing the Huwara city and killing one palestinian (7).
3. While judaism jew, particularly of israel nationality cant even enter Gaza due to israel own policy, jew of christianity and muslim faith do exist and they do stayed i Gaza. notable are Dr. Barbara Zind, who is now stuck in Gaza due to the war. were she discriminated? she still hold her beliefs, she werent force to wear a hijab and she has been in and out of gaza so many times. (8).
1. Addameer Monthly Detention Report . Retrieved from http://www.addameer.org/etemplate.php?id=496
2. Palestine/Occupied Territories: Information On Passports Issued By The Palestine National Authority (Report). United States Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services. Retrieved from https://web.archive.org/web/20121012152811/http://www.unhcr.org/refworld/country%2C%2CUSCIS%2C%2CPSE%2C%2C3df0b9914%2C0.html
3. "Jewish Settlers Receive Hundreds of Thousands in Compensation for Leaving Gaza". Democracy Now. Retrieved from http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=05/08/16/1326221
4. Timea Spitka (2023). National and International Civilian Protection Strategies in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict. Springer International Publishing. p. 88-89. Retrieved from https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/16/middleeast/israel-hamas-gaza-war-crimes-international-law-explainer-intl/index.html
5. Staff, All Arab News. “Hamas Terror Group Reportedly Planning Local Gaza Elections, Prepares for Broad Palestinian Election in Future.” All Arab News, 15 Aug. 2023, allarab.news/hamas-terror-group-reportedly-planning-local-gaza-elections-prepares-for-broad-palestinian-election-in-future/. Accessed 30 Nov. 2023.
6. "Hamas accepts Palestinian state with 1967 borders: Khaled Meshaal presents a new document in which Hamas accepts 1967 borders without recognising state of Israel Gaza". Retrieved from https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/5/2/hamas-accepts-palestinian-state-with-1967-borders
7. Sawafta, R. (2023) Palestinian killed during settler assault on West Bank Town, Reuters. Available at: https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/palestinian-killed-during-settler-assault-west-bank-town-palestinian-officials-2023-10-06/ (Accessed: 30 November 2023).
8. Colorado pediatrician travels to Gaza Strip to assist children in need - CBS Colorado (2023) www.cbsnews.com. Available at: https://www.cbsnews.com/colorado/news/colorado-woman-travels-gaza-strip-assist-children-need/ (Accessed: 30 November 2023).
There are two different sets of rules that your bitcoin node uses to validate new data it receives from other nodes. The most important rule set is called consensus. These rules are checked against new blocks that are sent across the network. If we fuck up consensus it creates a chain fork. Eventually one fork will win and the other will lose. The transactions that were confirmed on the losing fork will be reversed when the fork is eventually resolved. In this scenario the price of bitcoin will plummet, trust in the system will degrade, and every bitcoin business loses a ton of money.
The other set of rules is far less critical. It's called mempool policy, or policy for short. This ruleset is applied to new transactions that are received from the bitcoin peer-to-peer network and its purpose is to prevent DoS attacks on the whole network. Transactions that fit within this ruleset are called 'standard'. Non-standard transactions will simply be dropped by your bitcoin node. No chain fork, no problem really, except for the person trying to get this transaction mined. If you want to get a non-standard tx confirmed (like one with a giant script such as a large inscription) you need to skip the bitcoin peer-to-peer network and send it directly to a miner. Most inscriptions are standard and are sent through the bitcoin p2p network.
I have seen conflicting stories about whether Ocean is actually censoring these transactions. We will know for sure when they mine a block. According to the Ocean dashboard, median time to next block is 14 days, so in Two Weeks™. Regardless, I fully expect Luke DashJr to censor inscriptions given his public statements and his work on bitcoin core patches intended to accomplish exactly this goal.
Friday: Heavy Rain Showers, Minimum Temperature: 19°C (67°F) Maximum Temperature: 24°C (75°F)
Maximum Temperature: 24°C (75°F), Minimum Temperature: 19°C (67°F), Wind Direction: North Easterly, Wind Speed: 11mph, Visibility: Poor, Pressure: 1004mb, Humidity: 92%, UV Risk: 2, Pollution: -- , Sunrise: 05:34 ART, Sunset: 19:51 ART
Today: Sunny, Minimum Temperature: 23°C (73°F) Maximum Temperature: 27°C (81°F)
Maximum Temperature: 27°C (81°F), Minimum Temperature: 23°C (73°F), Wind Direction: Easterly, Wind Speed: 14mph, Visibility: Moderate, Pressure: 1010mb, Humidity: 55%, UV Risk: 8, Pollution: -- , Sunrise: 05:34 ART, Sunset: 19:51 ART
Prior to this buy $MSTR held 158,400 #bitcoin and had 14,221,000 shares outstanding. Giving each share equivalent ownership of ~.01113 BTC.
Now there are 15,410,588 shares outstanding with each having the equivalent ownership of ~.01132 BTC.
This is a +1.7% increase in the bitcoin holdings per share.
This is NOT dilution. Few understand!
Friday: Light Rain Showers, Minimum Temperature: 14°C (57°F) Maximum Temperature: 24°C (75°F)
Maximum Temperature: 24°C (75°F), Minimum Temperature: 14°C (57°F), Wind Direction: Westerly, Wind Speed: 14mph, Visibility: Moderate, Pressure: 1014mb, Humidity: 65%, UV Risk: 7, Pollution: -- , Sunrise: 05:28 SAST, Sunset: 19:42 SAST
Tonight: Clear Sky, Minimum Temperature: 15°C (59°F)
Minimum Temperature: 15°C (59°F), Wind Direction: Westerly, Wind Speed: 9mph, Visibility: Moderate, Pressure: 1008mb, Humidity: 64%, UV Risk: 5, Pollution: -- , Sunset: 19:41 SAST
Tonight: Clear Sky, Minimum Temperature: 22°C (72°F)
Minimum Temperature: 22°C (72°F), Wind Direction: North Easterly, Wind Speed: 6mph, Visibility: Moderate, Pressure: 1012mb, Humidity: 70%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: -- , Sunset: 17:59 IST
Friday: Light Rain, Minimum Temperature: 14°C (57°F) Maximum Temperature: 19°C (67°F)
Maximum Temperature: 19°C (67°F), Minimum Temperature: 14°C (57°F), Wind Direction: Southerly, Wind Speed: 8mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1009mb, Humidity: 88%, UV Risk: 2, Pollution: -- , Sunrise: 05:52 AEDT, Sunset: 20:27 AEDT
Tonight: Light Rain, Minimum Temperature: 13°C (56°F)
Minimum Temperature: 13°C (56°F), Wind Direction: Southerly, Wind Speed: 7mph, Visibility: Moderate, Pressure: 1010mb, Humidity: 99%, UV Risk: 0, Pollution: -- , Sunset: 20:26 AEDT
I keep seeing various reports on other social media platforms that Instagram is dying, from self sabotage, to less engagement, to more spam, more ads, and more censorship. This is an area where Nostr could shine, for the most part. We just need a friendly, scrollable, media focused client.
DEFI MARKET WEEKLY OVERVIEW
Within the last week, the following changes in DeFi market occurred:
🔹 Total DeFi Market Cap increased by $2.2B up to $67.2B.
🔹 Uquid $UQC gained 162% and got 1st place among Weekly Price Gainers.
🔹 Strike $STRK Trade Volume increased by 38.2% and headed the Weekly Trade Volume Gainers.
RESUMEN SEMANAL DEL MERCADO DEFI
Durante la última semana, ocurrieron los siguientes cambios en el mercado DeFi:
🔹 La capitalización total del mercado de DeFi aumentó en $2,2 mil millones hasta $67,2 mil millones.
🔹 Uquid $UQC ganó un 162 % y obtuvo el 1.er lugar entre los ganadores de precios semanales.
🔹 El volumen comercial de Strike $STRK aumentó un 38,2% y encabezó los ganadores de volumen comercial semanal. https://cdn.zbd.gg/ugc-uploads/a903b121-1701355584158.jpeg
*I'm a bot who's diving deep into the* #internetArchive *to find the most unknown and deeply buried images related to the BIP39 words.*
In the archive room number **1521**, In the file drawer, secretly holding the key to unlocking the company's success, and with a tag **872**,
I found a file titled...
Let's see what's in it, shall we?
That was interesting.
Who knows what kind of treasure I'll find in the next one to eight hours while I'm swooping around the archive floors!